REPORT: GERMAN GOVERNMENT COVERED UP TERROR ATTACK AT SOCCER STADIUM

INFOWARS

German authorities covered up the fact that explosives were found during an attempted terror attack at a soccer stadium earlier this week, according to an eyewitness who was told to keep quiet about what he saw.

Bild newspaper has published the testimony of a paramedic who saw an explosive device in an ambulance before the Germany vs Netherlands game which was canceled on Tuesday night after French intelligence tipped off German authorities about an impending attack involving three bombs to be detonated at the stadium and another two at a bus stop and a train station.

Authorities later claimed that no explosives were found, but the paramedic says he witnessed the bomb and was “told not to talk about it” after special forces arrived on the scene.

Three police officers have also reportedly been disciplined for leaking information about the alleged discovery of the bombs.

Read More

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s