New gang slaying: Attackers allegedly stabbed, then threw rocks, at victim

The Washington Post

An 18-year-old was fatally stabbed in a gang-ordered slaying near the Montgomery-Prince George’s county border by assailants who threw heavy rocks down on him as he crawled away from the attack to a stream, according to court records filed in Montgomery District Court on Thursday.

The death of Denis Montufar-Bautista follows two other recent slayings in wooded areas of Montgomery that police have linked to a resurgence of the MS-13 gang. In one of those cases — the killing of a 34-year-old man found in a shallow grave — detectives filed charges this week against four people. The suspects range from 15 to 19 years old.

Montgomery County State’s Attorney John McCarthy raised the issue of gang violence last month. Since then, he said Thursday, he’s come to believe “the depth of the problem is even broader and wider than I ever imagined.”

He said five slayings in the county in 2015 are probably linked to MS-13.

Read More


 

Remember when the flood of illegals began last year and people in law enforcement were talking about the number of MS-13 related people coming across? Thanks, Obama. – OP

Advertisements

One Comment Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s