This list is not exhaustive and some are taken from my book “40 Things to Teach Your Children Before You Die: The Simple American Truths About Life, Family & Faith.” Print em out. Put em on your fridge and discuss them daily over breakfast with your kids and help inoculate them from the Leftist lies and propaganda so prevalent in much of our culture and society today.
1. You’re not a “global citizen.” If you were born in the United States of America or are a legal U.S. citizen, you are a United States citizen not bound by any other Constitution than the United States Constitution.
2. The climate is always “changing.” It’s called weather. The reason you don’t hear about “man made global warming” anymore is that it has been thoroughly de-bunked. The major reason the earth’s temperature heats/cools is due to solar activity. During periods of increased solar activity the earth warms and vice-versa. “Climate change” initiatives are really just efforts to institute higher taxes and regulations to control the people ultimately for the purpose of establishing a global New World Order.
3. There are only 2 types of humans God created. Men and women. Your sex (or gender) is determined by your chromosomal makeup. Males have XY and females have XX. There is no such thing as a “transgendered” person. A man who puts on lipstick and a wig has become a “cross dresser” but is still a man. Women who act/dress like men are still women. Boys should always use the men’s room and girls should always use the girl’s room.
4. Our nation was not founded by secularists. The original founders, the Pilgrims and Puritans, were God fearing people whose main desire was to live in a nation where they could freely worship Jesus Christ. While many of the Framers of the Constitution were not Christians, our nation was explicitly founded on Judeo-Christian values, beliefs and principles. To the extent America returns to those founding principles and beliefs will largely determine whether we can ever become “great again.”
5. Truth is not relative. God has defined all truth and apart from His Transcendent Divinely Revealed Word, everyone does what is right in their own eyes. Humans become their own gods. Man centered (humanistic) societies that have rejected God’s Word have been the most murderous and barbaric nations in the history of the world (Nazi Germany, Communist China/Russia, etc…)
6. “Social Justice” is another term for Socialism. And Socialism is always wrong because it is based on the belief that it is ok to covet, steal, and re-distribute other people’s “stuff” for the general benefit of the “community.”
7. God has defined, established and ordained marriage. It is the exclusive union of one man and one woman and the natural human family is the first, oldest, and most important form of government God ever created. No majority of judges, legislators or voters can re-define what God Himself has defined. All other types of “marriage” are legally null and void since they violate God’s definition.
8. Courts don’t make law. Courts can issue opinions on individual cases before it, but court opinions are only binding on the individual plaintiffs and defendants in the case. Only the people directly or via their elected representatives can make, alter or amend laws, statutes or Constitutions. Any law or court opinions contrary to God’s Law is no law at all. It is legally null and void and must be ignored and rejected by all civil magistrates at every branch and level of government.
9. There is only 1 race of people. The human race. People have different skin colors and come from different parts of the world but all humans are originally descended from the Original First Family (Adam and Eve.) Efforts to introduce race (“affirmative action,” “race based preferences,” “white privilege,” etc…) are merely efforts to divide and conquer.
10. There is only one way to heaven. Through faith alone, by God’s grace alone, in Christ alone. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father in heaven but through Me.” (John 14:6) Is He your Lord and Savior?